FeelWorld S55 5.5″ Lightweight HDMI Monitor with 4K Input/Output (Set of 2)
uitable for both gimbal and handheld use, the lightweight, compact S55 5.5" HDMI Monitor from FeelWorld features a bright 5.5" IPS LCD screen, 4K input and output, multiple display features, and the ability to power select cameras via its 8.4 VDC output.
The S55 features a native 1280 x 720 resolution, a 160° viewing angle, 500 cd/m² brightness, a contrast ratio of 1000:1, and support for video resolutions up to DCI 4K. Advanced monitoring features include Rec. 709 color, histogram, focus assist, false colors, zebra, zoom, image flip, and more. Three user-assignable buttons enable you to quickly access your most frequently used functions.
Mount the S55 monitor via its 1/4"-20 thread that can be positioned on the side or bottom, or use the included tilt arm to mount it on your camera or stabilizer's shoe mount. The S55 is powered by one Sony L-series or Canon LP-E6 battery using its built-in, dual-purpose battery mount. Use the 8.4 VDC barrel output and a separately available dummy battery to power select DSLR or mirrorless cameras. A micro-HDMI cable and a sunshade to protect the monitor from sunlight are included with the S55 monitor.
- Embedded audio
- Focus peaking (red, green, blue)
- False colors
- Zebra exposure (1-100 IRE adjustable)
- Underscan and overscan
- Check field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x magnification, user-adjustable 1.2x to 2.0x)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Center marker
- Safe area (80, 85, 90, 93, and 96%, 2.35:1)
- Aspect ratios (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1)
- Color temperature adjustment
- Nine-grid zoom
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Zoom all (0 to 100)
- U/D and L/R zoom (0 to 100)